informaciones sobre windsurfing Castellon / Burriana

Rafael Feld

Nuevo usuario
Hello,

first I want to excuse for writing in english! At the moment I am improving my spanish but till now it is not good enough to write this letter. My name is Rafael and I am a student from Bonn in Germany. I am planning to spend the wintersemester (september - january) at Universitat Jaume I in Castellon. I am an ethusiastic windsurfer and I would be very happy if I could do windsurfing during my stay in castellon. How are the windsurfing conditions in Castellon during this time? How is the wind? Do you surf all year in Burriana / Castellon? Unfortunately I can not take a car to castellon so do you know any place at the beach where I can store my windsurf equipmint? Is Burriana a good place for freestyle windsurfing? Are there many windsurfer in Castellon, I hope I will not be alone on water and will meet some of you guys!
I am sorry for all the questions but I am really looking forward to come to castellon and to have the possibility to windsurf every windy day because here in Germany I can only windsurf during my holidays. Thank you so much!

cya on the water, take care
Rafael

Volver