Josh Angulo deja Maui Sails

Carlos R.

Totalwind Addicted
text from maui sails forum:

Dear friends, fanatics and frequenters of this forum , I wanted to send out my final Maui Monthly with Maui Sails as I've decided to take a different road. I had 2 great years with the Maui Sails team in which we collectively won a world title and pushed the Legend wavesails to a whole new level . I had the honor to work with Legend Barry Spanier, who I always looked to as an uncle and respected icon in the sport of windsurfing and his up and coming protege Art Szpunar who has wisdom beyond his years. Phil Mcgain is a wise old owl and it's always a learning experience when you can be aligned with somebody of his experience.

Unfortunately , there's no big drama in this decision and there was no big fight or breakup to tell about . Phil and I decided to amicably choose different roads. I'm sure many of our roads will run , at times, parallel, but they will be different roads nonetheless.

Mostly I wanted to thank all of you avid supporters of Maui Sails and the sport of winsurfing. It's through this forum that I've become friends with people like "one-foot Hannes" ( He really has one leg and rips harder then most of us) and many others. I've been extremely blessed to make my living in windsurfing. So Big thanks to all of you hardcore sailors and weekend warriors out there keeping the "S" in Stoked. Without you we'd just be "toked"

Thanks to All ! Keep Ripping and God Bless!
Josh Angulo

more info you can get:
http://www.mauisails.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2841

Básicamente dice que deja Maui sails, que han sido dos años de progreso y que ha disfrutado mucho pero que lo deja. Añade que no ha habido ninguna pelea ni enfrentamiento ni nada por el estilo si no que él y Phil (que supongo que sera el dueño de Maui sails) ahora seguirán caminos separados. Agradece a la gente del foro del maui sails la amistad que ha crecido entre ellos y eso. Está sacado del grupo de facebook "World of Windsurf" del que me acabod e hacer fan...jeje

A mi personalmente me ha sorprendido esta noticia, creia que iban a seguir juntos mucho tiempo, y la pregunta ahora es, por quién fichará Josh? no creo que lo haya dejado sin tener un colchón ni nada, pero bueno si no lo tiene le lloverán las ofertas por eso de ser campeón del mundo de olas y tal [bonk] aunque igual ahora vemo en als tiendas las angulo sails.... [fcp]

A mi me ha llamado la atencion lo de "one-foot Hannes" que dice que el tio solo tiene una pierna y ripa igual de fuerte que los demás... ¿¿Alguien tiene imagenes o videos??

Volver