Opiniones Wing marca Wattsup

ChaBella

Nuevo usuario
Hola!

He visto las wings de wattsup súper baratas, 350€, me parece baratísimo…
Hay alguna pega? Merecen la pena?

Mi presupuesto es muy ajustado. Necesito una de 5m para la zona donde voy. Había pensado una sps, me parece barata y fiable, pero es que la wattsup es 100€ más barata…
No he empezado aún, tampoco sé si merece la pena gastar más pasta o esperar a ver cómo me va y ya invertir en una buena más pequeña…

Por favooooor, consejos!!!

Hola,

If you are going to stay on the SUP board then really I would not waste anymore money on wings as you will not see the benefit of them. A foil board once up on foil has less drag and resistance and the requirement can be smaller if paired with a larger foil underneath.

However if you are going to stay just with the SUP board and 50kg body weight then 5m is the most common size even in Wing Foiling. If I was you I would learn to Wing Foil as you will soon get board just using a SUP board and if you don't have a good technique you will go down wind a lot and end up walking back to the beach with a SUP board and wing. There are now plenty of tablas segunda-mano for sale on wallapop and for your weight you have an advantage of starting on a small board already because the volume will be about 100ltrs.
Normally your body weight + 20-30 is the volume of board you need to learn on and then advance form there.

For example I am 85kg - ex-windsurfer and I have a GONG Flint 5'6" board with a 1720cm2 foil and I use only two wings both Duotone Slick's 6.5m and 4.5m - They have a very large wind range so I can easily get going in light winds and hold the in very strong winds.

Well I hope this helped.

[punk.gif]

No conozco esta marca, por tratar de aportar mas algo yo tengo una gong galaxy droid del 2021 que compré nueva en su web a muy buen precio y estoy muy contento.

Volver